Test locations and information about your country Check requirements
Looking for up-to-date information about your upcoming trip? Our TravelDoc tool is continuously updated.
COVID-19 test locations
If you need a negative COVID-19 test result before departure, please check these overviews below of test locations.
Test locations for passengers departing from Dubai Antigen testing process at Dubai International Airport ''Terminal 3''
• Passengers are advised to arrive at Dubai International airport 4 hours before departure.
• Rapid antigen test will be done at ‘’ the food court beside Costa Coffee’’ , Departure level, Terminal 3.
• For Transit passengers, proceeds to gate B05 in Terminal 3, where the Antigen test takes place.
• A document explaining the Antigen testing process will be provided to the customer.
• The test process and the results shall take 15 minutes. Longer waiting time might occur.
• Cost of the test is AED 150 per person and is to be settled at the testing location + a certificate of the test result will be provided.
• Once tested negative and the customer has their certificate in hand they may proceed to the departure gate as mentioned on the boarding pass.
• Customer must keep the negative test result document until they have entered or have transited the Netherlands.
Reference to the Directive issued by the National Emergency Crisis and Disasters Management Authority (NCEMA) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, UAE Citizens who are not vaccinated for COVID-19 are banned from travelling outside the UAE effective from 10th January 2022 until further notice. However, those who are fully vaccinated and administered the booster dose are allowed to travel outside the UAE.
The above-mentioned decision, does not apply to the following, subject to obtain approvals from the concerned authority:
a. Individuals medically exempted from taking the vaccine
b. Humanitarian Cases
c. Individuals traveling for medical and/or treatment purposes
The following category of UAE nationals are also exempted from the restrictions imposed on the UAE nationals, with regard to travelling abroad. This inclusion is effective immediately and until further notice.
• UAE Nationals recovered from a COVID-19 infection, within a period of three (3) months (maximum) from the date of the recovery certificate, regardless of the number of vaccine doses received.
Printed or digital PCR test certificates or vaccination certificates are accepted in English or Arabic and must include a QR code. SMS certificates are not accepted.
COVID 19 PCR test or vaccination certificates in other languages are acceptable if they can be validated at the departure point. COVID 19 vaccination certificates without a QR code can be accepted for travel to Dubai as long as the vaccination certificate is issued by test centres/organisations recognised/approved by the national health authorities of the country. PCR tests must be based on a molecular diagnostic test intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid for SARS COV 2 viral RNA. Rapid antigen, antibody or any form of rapid lateral flow tests and home test kits will not be accepted. For transit passenger(s), the rules and conditions for entry at the final destination will apply.